Mycotoxin Binder Analysis
Interested in challenging your mycotoxin binder substance utilizing an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 validated in vitro method?
Follow the steps below to submit your sample(s) for analysis. Trilogy methodology offers insight into your binding substances before moving to feeding trials. These insightsare invaluable in when calibrating the precise inclusion rate to bind specific toxins.Learn More.
Mycotoxin binders are commonly incorporated into animal feed to protect livestock and poultry from the harmful effects of mycotoxin contamination. These binders serve as a preventive measure, adsorbing mycotoxins within the animal's digestive tract and preventing their absorption. By including mycotoxin binders in animal feed, it helps maintain animal health, promote growth, and ensure the safety of products derived from these animals for human consumption.
Trilogy methodology offers insight into your binding substances before moving to feeding trials. These insights are invaluable in when calibrating the precise inclusion rate to bind specific toxins.Download White Paper
Here's how it works:
Submit Quote Request
To begin your binder analysis study fill out this Quote Request Form. Trilogy will evaluate the study parameters and will return a quotation.Submit Request
After reviewing the quote and approving the study, you'll send Trilogy your binding samples following the sampling and shipping guidelines below.View Guidelines
When Trilogy receives your shipment of binding samples, they'll begin challenging your mycotoxin binder substance(s) utilizing an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 validated in vitro method.
After the binding study is complete, Trilogy will send a detailed certificate of analysis summarizing the study results and will answer any questions you may have regarding the study results.
Trilogy wants to make the submittal process as easy as possible. Once your quotation has been approved, Trilogy will generate a submission form to include along with your samplesin the shipment. Follow along to make your submission process flow smoothly.
- Sub-sample your binder into an appropriate container to prevent leakage. Trilogy recommends 3 inch (7.6cm) x 5 inch (12.7cm) Whirl-Pak® Bags for ease of shipping.
- Use your submission form to correctly identify your samples by writing on the outside of the sample bag to identify which sample corresponds to the sample identification provided on the submission form.
- Carefully double check that your samples correspond correctly to what is listed on your submission form.
- Package samples into an appropriately sized mailer or box.
- Complete shipment paperwork and arrange carrier pickup or dropoff.